This event aims to highlight
This event aims to highlight how data is being used in the weirdest and most wonderful ways to produce consumables for us.
We’ve got two speakers lined up for you; Levi Nuppenen, MD from Agrology and Imogen Hewitt, Chief Strategy Officer from Havas Media.
Levi is a Horticultural Scientist who has moved between science and marketing roles globally over the last 11 years. He and his team have now managed the development and build of an intensive recirculating aquaculture system which uses the waste from Barrumundi to grow vegetables that are then sold to supermarkets across Australia.
Imogen’s work has received numerous awards both locally and globally. As Chief Strategy Officer at Havas Media in Sydney, she leads a team whilst simultaneously holding the position of Joint Executive Strategy Director at Havas Group Australia (Media and Creative). She has been instrumental in bringing media, creative, digital and data thinking together to form the Havas Village which has gained much industry momentum and has been proven several new client wins.
This is set to be one of the most interesting Women in Data events yet; a must for anyone who is passionate about how together, data and marketing can change the world!
Proudly sponsored by Precision Sourcing and Havas Media
(Thursday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
7/155 Clarence Street, Sydney, 2000
Leisha Morrisonleisha.email@example.com Level 5, 8 Spring Street
- Senior .Net Developer | Full-Time | Baulkham Hills, Sydney, AustraliaSummary of the Position Join this leading services company based in Sydney Norwest as a Senior .Net developer. They have an excellent leadership team that helps people perform to their best and feel inspired to succeed. They have a small high-performing development division working on a wide variety of web development projects Responsibilities Create web […]
- Junior-Mid level Risk Analyst | Full-Time | Sydney, AustraliaAbout the role You will help enhance risk management by effectively identifying emerging risks and trends which influence the performance of an important portfolio. Prepare insightful analysis and reports for communication to local and international leadership teams as well as to external customers. Duties and responsibilities Monitor and provide insight on key economic and property […]
- Senior Analyst | Full-Time | Newcastle, AustraliaAbout the role You will undertake data analytics on a particular client from multiple sources using the latest technology. You will be unnovering trends and insights in relation to the activity on certain health poilcies. You will also be gathering data and preparing briefs for new rules to be implemented. Duties and responsibilities Liaise with […]
- DevOps Engineer | Full-Time | Sydney CBD, Sydney, AustraliaThe Company This leading Australian financial institution located in Sydney CBD has one of the strongest technical teams in Australia. Providing challenging technology stack and great remuneration package they have a great team environment and opportunities to grow professionally within a high-performing technical team The Role As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for […]
- Data Engineer | Full-Time | Sydney CBD, Sydney, AustraliaSummary of the Position This is a fantastic opportunity for a data engineer to join a growing data team. This position will work closely with clients and will give you a mix of technical work and stakeholder engagement. The business have a fantastic working culture and you will find it an enjoyable environment to work […]